Write for us
Want to become a contributor at Daily Mag? If so, DM invite you, Read below mentioned guidelines before sharing your piece of content. The team carefully review all applications and if your application accepted then you will receive a welcome Email within 24 hours. You can easily will be in touch through : email@example.com.
- All posts must be at least 500 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community.
- Content should be original not be presented anywhere on web except Daily Mag.
- Content should be relevant to DM and audience of business professionals.
- Accept latest News which is famous in world. It will be publish on same day. (Just you need to mention in subject “Latest News” when you email us.).
- Accept Tech related stuff with complete information.
- Don’t Share duplicate stuff.
Only 1 link accept for any domain. Anchor text must be in phrase not exact match keywords and do try to repeat same links or same keywords for anchor text. If you repeat same link and anchor text then your link will be nofollow.
- Belong relevant articles tutorial and posts.
- Any resources where readers can get the complete information about the topic.
- Links affiliate.
- Promotional links such as product, contact us, company homepage etc.
Don’t try link building. If our team find that you are only contributing for the building links purpose or for yourself premonition, team will remove your all stuff from Daily Mag.
If DM team find which stuff you’re submitting for a publishing in which any kind of the link must be add which is not perfect for us then it would be sponsored content.
Guidelines for Infographic Submissions:
- Content must be original text at least 150 words. Content should providing useful/meaning full information.
- Try to share Infographic with proper title along with clear pixel of Infographic image.
- With Infographic post you can get a single back link.
If you share already published infographic then should include a resource link of to the original image source page where it published, not any company homepage.